Welcome to Ezfinanz
1. How do I apply for a new loan?
Please call us on +91 7827001234 (multiple lines) for any queries related to new Personal Loan. For any new EMI Finance on healthcare/lifestyle loans, please visit any of our partner companies. For any other loan, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call +91 7827001234
2. How do I get my purchase original invoice copy?
We would like to inform you that the original invoice copies and loan documents are maintained with us for our records. You may contact the partner company should you wish to retrieve a copy of the same.
3. How do I raise a request through the Customer Portal?
[on the customer loan app if there is anywhere we can give feedback need to input that]
4. How can I view my EMI status?
To view your loan related details along with your EMI status, please downloand our app Clickhere.
5. How do I change my EMI due date?
We currently do not have an option to change your EMI due date. This is keeping in mind the uniformity of payment due dates for all our customers.
6. How do I update/change my ECS mandate/repayment mode with EZFINANZ (Sai Roshni Capital Pvt. Ltd.?
To change your bank details kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated payment method. An executive will then get in touch with you and make the required updates.
7. How do I get my security PDC returned?
We destroy the security instruments if any collected after loan clearance.
8. How can I make my overdue payment?
You can pay your overdue EMIs through our customer app Clickhere
9. Can I make my advance EMI payment online?
You can make online advance EMI payment by logging onto our mobile app.
10. How and when can I part-prepay my loan? Are there any part-prepayment charges?
Part-prepayment can be done through our app. We do not charge any prepayment charges
11. What is the CIBIL score and why is it required?
CIBIL Score is your credit score which reflects how well or how poorly you have dealt with loans or credit cards in the past. It is also known as CIBIL TransUnion Score.
The higher your CIBIL score, the better your chances of getting a loan or credit card application approved in the future.
12. Please update my CIBIL report
Please note that post-closure of your loan, your CIBIL Report will be updated by us by the 30th of the next month. In case of any discrepancy please write to us at email@example.com
13. How do I get my NOC letter after clearing my loans?
Please send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an electronic copy of the same within 48 hours.
14. Can I pre-pay or foreclose my loan?
Yes, you can foreclose your loan at any point in time. There are no charges to foreclose. You can foreclose your loan online by logging on to your customer app using your registered phone number.
15. Can I make a payment in advance for my EMI?
You can make an advance EMI payment via our customer app. Alternatively, you could also mail email@example.com or call us on 7827001234. Any advance EMI payment needs to be made on or before the 1st of the month. Payments received post the 3rd of the month would not impact the next EMI. The next EMI would get deducted from the customer’s registered account.
16. What if I intend to cancel my services to be received?
Post disbursement and confirmation of the loan cancellation is not possible. For any services-related or refund-related issues you will have to contact the service partner.